Worked all night

Hey all, this is some builds I decided to upload, I worked most of the night experimenting and building in different designs.

http://dortbykes95.imgur.com/all/

0 Likes

It says your images aren’t publicly available. Bump this thread when you change that setting, I want to see what you built! :smiley:

0 Likes

All fixed Kenny! I hope you like them!

0 Likes

Nice work…

0 Likes

Tank You!

0 Likes

Tanking isn’t nice #patience is a virtue

0 Likes

If I ever see you use a #hashtag on this forum again I will hit you in the face with a moldy sausage.

Also I like your build, dirt!

0 Likes

question, is the moldy sausage Italian or a German bratwurst?

0 Likes

It’s bratwurst. Extra pungent, too.

But to stay on topic, Dirt, do you plan on adding more to your album or is it just for this build in particular?

0 Likes

Well isn’t that…

[size=24pt]#deep[/size]

0 Likes

Oh ofc I will Kenny, these are all the builds off my server, I’m adding a plot system build next with an daylight sensor

0 Likes

is it me or does that house look an awful lot like the one you burned down that konig made in factions.

0 Likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbp7F9eSwyw
WARNING: Language.

0 Likes

well, in that case, because of my ethnicity I ACCEPT THAT #patience #is #a #virtue #especially #when #you’re #threatened #by #a #pungent #german #sausage #by #a #man #who’s #minecraft #username #is #ikilledkenny #thank #you #for #reading #good #day #:>

0 Likes

Let’s not derail this thread people hah.

And Fluffy, I thought the same thing when I saw the pictures. Same design right down the the style of the windows and the stained glass inside them. Interesting isn’t it?

This is the only picture I have of my old house before I tore it down and moved.

0 Likes

Just want to note that I copy Bugsbunnie’s crap all the time :smiley:

0 Likes

Dirtbikes just showed me his new server. This build is his spawn on a competing server. This will not be validated on any build portfolios from 1337clan.

0 Likes