Wii U

I’m sure barely any of you even like Wii U, but if anyone has it, I’d love to add you to my friends list! I only have The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD as of now, but I should be getting more games later this year. Thanks guys!
I am (wait for it), Emendo12 on Wii U.
And of course when my family gets PS4 for christmas this year, I’ll also be Emendo12!

P.S.: Isn’t it true you can add PS3 users as friends on PS4? My buddy messaged me from his PS4 sooooo, yeah. Lol

[size=14pt]From your friendly friend,
                                      [shadow=blue,left][glow=green,2,300]Emendo12[/glow][/shadow][/size]

0 Likes

The Wii U flopped lol

0 Likes

Yes, you can add PS3 and PSVita users to your PS4 friends list. I own all 3 consoles and my friends list is synced across all 3.

0 Likes

[size=20pt]
[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300][color=green][font=comic sans ms]I bet you won’t say that to my face while wearing a clown suit with 5 adult diapers while standing on a super turd made out of solid gold, in Canada, during the Winter of 1974 at Earth 3 in the DC Universe, after slapping that Earth’s version of Batman, twice.[/font][/color][/glow][/shadow]

0 Likes

Probably not. I know for a fact devore only has 4 adult diapers.

0 Likes

three, he used one last night.

0 Likes

This is why I love you guys.

0 Likes

Then why did you leave for so long!? :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

He was trying to find a 5th diper for devore

0 Likes

Bossman you always seem to have the right answer for everything…

What is the answer to life?

0 Likes

I got this.

[font=times new roman][size=36pt][shadow=red,left]42[/shadow][/size][/font]

0 Likes

MY GOD IT’S SO OBVIOUS!

0 Likes

[shadow=WHITE,left][size=24pt]I’M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO GETS THAT REFERENCE WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size][/shadow]

0 Likes

SO ANYWAYS. Add me on Wii U, and now PS4:

[color=green][font=andale mono][size=36pt][shadow=blue,right][glow=blue,2,300]Emendo12[/glow][/shadow][/size][/font][/color]

0 Likes

I think a good bit of people have either read or watched Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (at least I hope!)

And Kenny OBVIOUSLY doesn’t know when I need my diapers, it’s only when I get incoherently drunk! I was only moderately drunk last night, I could still talk and walk!

0 Likes

Yeah, you probably had only half a beer as opposed to your usual full can.

0 Likes

Stole my damn answer

0 Likes