Who was born on your birthday?

Today I turn 21, so I thought it was appropriate time to talk about what other great personalities share my birthday.

What about you?

Note: You’re welcome to use any individual you please. Some examples could include Singer ; Football Player ; Comedian.

• Robbie Williams

Is an English singer-songwriter, and occasional actor. He was a member of the pop group Take That from 1990 to 1995 and again from 2009 to 2012. He has also had great commercial success as a solo artist.

• Aston Merrygold

Is a British singer, songwriter, dancer and television personality. He is best known for being a member of the British boyband JLS who were runners up to Alexandra Burke in the fifth series of X Factor.

• Jonathan Saccone-Joly

YouTube sensation known for his channel LeFloofTV where he video blogs about his family life.

0 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

0 Likes

Thats awesome man! By the way Randy Moss was born today so thats very legit imo. Im a huge sports fanatic. Also i saw Jerry Springer. May not be the best to be associated with though lol.

I was born on January 23rd and i would say my man three are:

_John Hancock - _If you dont know who that is then i shouldnt have to explain it. Google is your friend.

_Arjen Robben - _Hes been a top 10 or so soccer player for quite a while now and right now hes one of the best goal scorers in the world. For me thats really awesome.

_Myron Cope - _Steelers broadcaster for a long time and came up with the iconic  Terrible Towel  which is still in use today and is easily one of the more important things to happen to the franchise and the National Football League. As a Pittsburgh fan its incredibly important to me for many reasons. He passed away a little while ago but his legacy will stay forever.

You can check out more. which idk if links are prohibited or whatever but there are names others probably would recognize that i dont. [Link] For instance the number one person it gives me is some dancer from Texas and no its not what you think lol. But she does look pretty cute, im not gonna lie.

0 Likes

I was born August 14th, some of the people who share my birthday…

Mila Kunis - Hottest girl in the world and actress

Halle Berry - Famous actress

Tim Tebow - American football player and douchebag

Magic Johnson - American basketball player

Steve Martin - Comedian/Actor

Ray William Johnson - Internet personality and faggot

Preston Lacy - The fat guy from Jackass

Rusty Wallace - NASCAR Driver

So yeah, August 14th is a pretty big day.

0 Likes

That is a pretty darn big day xD. I just realized you called tebow a douchebag. Kenny, i cannot say i have ever been more attracted to you lol. Wow i need to get a life.

0 Likes

I was born on February 13th. 

Hey, I share a birthday with Xander! … Time to leave the planet! :D 
XD

0 Likes