We're back!

Welcome back everyone to the top server in the world (feel free to quote me on that) and here’s some questions you may have asked yourselves such as
Why should i join this server?

What is there to do on this server?

Is minecraft relevant anymore?

But these are just questions, moving on to the important question

Where is our favorite staff Daemones? Well, i’ll have you know i’m currently between computers with my old clunker falling apart so i’m currently using a chrome book (ew) I also have started a job on contract for most of the summer to help finance the building of a new computer. I will mostly be active on these forums checking them daily and will be able to assist on here

As always, stay toasty guys and enjoy the server.

This message is not officially endorsed by the 1337Clan admins

0 Likes

endorsed.

Why should i join this server? I don’t know about the server… Needs some work. 

What is there to do on this server? Wait for the next version?

Is minecraft relevant anymore? Probably not but i believe it still has a potential to be a fun game. I am interesting to see what Microsoft does with the game.

0 Likes

I just realized, you’ll be able to play using the hololense, but how the hell will you be able to type in chat.

0 Likes

I like the hololense as a concept, but from what i’ve seen i’m thinking its going to be more like a strong tablet running just a ported copy of the mobile edition, we should start a thread for that though, get everyones thoughts and opinions on it

0 Likes

I miss you daemons buddy  :( buy that motha truckin PC ASAP! hehe!

0 Likes

its less buying it and more of learning what each individual part does and learning how to best put one together, so yeah, i still have my old one but its super slow and outdated now

0 Likes

I also ordered a wifi usb thingy (its cheap so don’t expect high quality) and using that i should be able to play somewhat on the server and stuff

0 Likes

You should really look into these two websites if you are learning to build and trying to see what fits with what.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/

http://pcpartpicker.com/

0 Likes

Thanks, i’ll definitely look into them

0 Likes

^ good stuff

0 Likes

I am going to bump this from the dead because it is relevant and random. I like it

0 Likes