Welcome to the new website

In case you were wondering why everything looks all different, its because it is! Don’t worry all your old information is still here (with the exception of private messages) but you may have to sign in for the first time again. We have updated the main site, and switched to a new forum system, let us know what you think! 

As with any new system, there will be changes that will be implemented on the fly so be sure to let us know if you run into any bugs that you need us to fix

0 Likes

But why the radical change? lol

0 Likes

I feel the change was necessary for the future growth of the community. I honestly did not like our previous layout or forum system.

0 Likes

Well  so far, I like it. It’s gonna take a few minutes to get used to, though. lol

0 Likes

I am glad you like it Emendo. It is definitely different.

0 Likes

I love it! What’s up with the IP address thing on each post though? Is that a staff only item?

0 Likes

That is part of the forums logging system. It is staff only

0 Likes

So you went with my suggestion? I like it! If you need help with setting up forum settings just ask.

0 Likes

Yes i did. I weighed Xenforo vs IP.Board. I like IP.Board alot better

0 Likes

IP.Board is much more powerful. And it has a lot of built-in social networking tools for those who use them. Not to mention that the forum itself has it’s own social network tools, such as status updates, profile pictures, editable profiles, gravatars, etc.

0 Likes