We Finally Did It!

We finally got rid of all the troublesome players on our server for the time being! So now I’m bored as hell and don’t know what to do except build random projects that try to give me something to do. As much as I hated having to intervene with player issues, I actually enjoyed being needed for something, haha. Our community now pretty much consists of very close players, the 1337clan family if you will, and we need to expand! I finally got back into playing MC, but now have barely anything to do on our server.

X4n4th, please do some advertising and we can all pitch in as well. Lets get the server up and running as best we can so new players can come enjoy themselves. I don’t mean lets take another 3 months to do it, lets get this shit done now! We need players in our community, we have no more negative players to drive them away. Now is our most opportune time to rebuild our community!!!

With the new 1337clan Jail, we can now better deal with new players instead of just banishing them from our server once they join. WHO IS WITH ME!?!?!?!

pUGKpXa.jpg

0 Likes

We finally got rid of all the troublesome players on our server for the time being! So now I’m bored as hell and don’t know what to do except build random projects that try to give me something to do. As much as I hated having to intervene with player issues, I actually enjoyed being needed for something, haha. Our community now pretty much consists of very close players, the 1337clan family if you will, and we need to expand! I finally got back into playing MC, but now have barely anything to do on our server.

X4n4th, please do some advertising and we can all pitch in as well. Lets get the server up and running as best we can so new players can come enjoy themselves. I don’t mean lets take another 3 months to do it, lets get this shit done now! We need players in our community, we have no more negative players to drive them away. Now is our most opportune time to rebuild our community!!!

With the new 1337clan Jail, we can now better deal with new players instead of just banishing them from our server once they join. WHO IS WITH ME!?!?!?!

pUGKpXa.jpg

I’M WITH YOU!!!

0 Likes

1337clan Jail?

0 Likes

It’s something currently in the testing phase, it was posted in the staff section so its not official yet to the community. FYI, we are not here to discuss anything about it. That’t not what this topic will be about.

0 Likes

Well I like your idea of taking the most active towns on the server and creating a diplomatic town full of embassies. I’ve already built my town’s embassy up, and now I’m thinking of making a mock-football field (real football, not that soccer crap) or a spleefing arena.

0 Likes