Wait for 1.6

Ok I’ve been answering this question almost daily now. Here’s how it is. Our server is on bukkit, which if you don’t know is a pain and a half when it comes to updates. For now, 1.6.1 has a bukkit build but only in the development stage, the WORST to run on a server like ours. We’re most likely going to wait for a completely stable build before we update, along with most, if not all, of our plugins to be updated as well.

So keep an eye on this site for the latest info on bukkit builds, and when the green button shows 1.6 or 1.6.1, we will be close to, if not in the process of updating: http://dl.bukkit.org/downloads/craftbukkit/

Though I already know this, I will speak for the people.