Town of Salem

Town of Salem is a fun little game where you are randomly given a role, there are a few roles but the fun ones are being mafia, or the serial killer, the point of the game is to win, if your a townie you win by killing/lynching every mafia, arsonist, jester, and serial killer in the game, its alot of fun and a pretty big who dunnit game, and i’m leaving a link below incase any of you want to play http://www.blankmediagames.com/

0 Likes

Your entire post is one sentence. Other than that, it sounds like a lot of fun, almost like the gary’s mod, trouble in terrorist town.

0 Likes

Love me some TTT! I’ll check it out.

0 Likes

It has a lot of similarities to ttt, but this is free for one thing, and its not just random killing, you have to discuss with everyone and try to either trick the town or convince them of your innocence. My best game was me being a serial killer and leaving a calling card saying it was me, and announcing to everyone i was the killer… I went multiple days almost going on trial and being let off the hook to kill again

0 Likes

If you’re naming it Salem, you should have made it a witch game bc Salem Witch Trials.

0 Likes

Actually its directly related to the witch trials, its about tricking the town into killing people, and thats pretty much what the witch trials were, theres a role named the witch where you can take control of someone and use their ability for yourself at night

0 Likes

So kenny and morph and i play on it, add me, it’s MattLantis

0 Likes

Add me. My username is ikilledkenny.

0 Likes

Too many commas!

0 Likes

Sorry daemons, i accidentally denied your request, send again pls 

0 Likes

You, can, never, have, too, many, commas!

Comma, comma, comma, comma-leon!

0 Likes