___

I was wondering why some players are still under the staff category. 

0 Likes

I was wondering why some players are still under the staff category. 

Because I haven’t demoted them yet :wink:

0 Likes

Because if they were to log in at this very moment that is how they would show up in-game. The inactive staff members will be removed from the list once we get an admin to demote them. I’ll modify the list and log the changes once an admin has told me who to demote.

0 Likes

It’s not like I want them to get demoted or anything, I just think you should find more staff members once the players return and you can find some people qualified. I guess my original question should have been: “When are you going to get more staff members (and players)?” So disregard my first post <3

0 Likes

Well first we’re going to focus on increasing the amount of players we have on this server. One could argue that we have more staff than active players at the moment, so we’re not actively looking for new staff members. Once we’ve increased our player base, we’ll start considering people for staff positions.

0 Likes

I was just trying to say I’d feel bad if someone got demoted because of my post.

0 Likes

I have a solution to all of this. Step 1: Give mrbossman56 admin. Step 2: There is no step 2 <3

0 Likes

Step 1: Ban mrbossman56

Step 2: Deny appeal

Step 3: ???

Step 4: PROFIT

0 Likes

I can fill in step 3

Step 3: Go to grandmother’s house.

0 Likes

Gnomes_plan.png

0 Likes