Public Forum

[center][size=18pt]Here Ye Here Ye
We call to order the first
1337 Clan Public Feedback Forum[/size]
[/center]

[center]On this Sunday, the 13th of January at 9pm EST the 1337 clan staff will be hosing a 1337 feedback session. This will be your turn to make your voice heard and talk directly with those who run your server. We will be addressing many issues at this forum, and we encourage those who are interested in making this community a better place to play to please attend.

Rules for this will be simple, each town will be allowed to elect 1 member to attend on their behalf. That person mush send me a friend request on Skype (mike90521) before the 13th and they will be allowed admittance. We will be talking about a large variety of server problems and bugs. The new policys in effect, and the future of the server.

If you already have me on skype please post below if you have been the elected official of your town.

ALL MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE MUST HAVE A MICROPHONE AND KNOW HOW TO MUTE IT XD

I hope to see you there, and as always happy crafting

Fluffy[/center]

It appears that this meeting has not gained interest this weekend. So, the public forum has been moved to next Sunday at the same time. Please let me know if you are interested.

Attendance:

Towns:

JV:                      unaidedgrain132
Morning wood:  xducez
Daylon:              Mickey075
Haverton:          Konig_wolf53

Staff:

Mods
        Symadude23
        Icewolf568
        Moondoggie1221

Admins
        X4n4th
        Kymera_effect
        Fluffy4eva

I’m interested and since me and moon will both be present we decided that Unaidedgrain132 shall be our representative and if he can’t make it for some reason that day Tbone_D shall be his substitute I should be able to make it and I will be sure to tell moon and anyone else I talk to about it. JV will be there to represent!

Just an idea Fluffy, maybe make this post a server broadcast too? Not that many people utilize the website, and perhaps prompting them to visit the website over in-game chat would better spread the message. And you’re right, no one really knew about this since most town leaders don’t frequent the forums. Chat broadcasts, like gentle shoves, might get people to come on here more.

Interest! Interest! Interest!

~SyMadude23

Yeah I will be down to go.

‘ALL MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE MUST HAVE A MICROPHONE AND KNOW HOW TO MUTE IT XD’

wha?

its a skype call, so i don’ want to be reading chat at the bottom of the screen. and we don’t want it to be unbearable… so they need to be able to mute their mic

Skype has a button to mute the microphone if your mic doesn’t.

yes, thank you konig I forgot to mention that part

Will b interested if approved thanks :slight_smile:

As the mayor of Haverton, I will be there.

Wait if Konig is showing up as mayor of Haverton and not as one of the admins (Or perhaps both), then does that mean icewolf can show up as the mayor of JV instead of representing as one of the staff if he wanted to?

Konig is not currently a staff member, so he will be showing up as the elected official of Haverton

I see, so he’s still on “vacation.” Alright then, just wanted to clarify.

Just a question to throw out there, but will there be a structure to this forum? I’m trying to prepare some notes and come up with possible trouble areas on the server and things that are being done right, and I want to make sure that’s not all for nothing. I’m assuming this will be lead by fluffy, but and the important issues, like

“a large variety of server problems and bugs. The new policys in effect, and the future of the server.”

That’s cool, but is there an open question portion of this, and how do we as players “raise our hands” to talk, is it first to the draw, or a roundtable debate. Just trying to get a sense of what i’m getting into :slight_smile:

the structure will be more round table style, and yes there will be lots of time for questions to be asked

Alright, cool, see you there

Seeing as I bloody feel like it I’m planning on coming to represent Casa del Tbone. However if something does come up I will be more than happy to fill in for JV if necessary. Also, before someone pipes up and cries out, “THIS CRAP WAS PRE-MEDITATED!” I did not tell ANY of the JV higher ups that I’d be pulling this political audible. Anyway, Fluffy I’m pretty sure I’ve got you on Skype already, I will see you all Sunday.

Tbone… What did you do?