New york

Micky075 is at London Heathrow Heading to UNITED STATES NEW YORK CITY OMFG

0 Likes

I arrive at New York at 3pm - America Time

0 Likes

Staying in New York in Time Square for 4 days then travelling by plane to Memphis USA

0 Likes

Come to seattle… Its where i live!

0 Likes

Why the travelling?

0 Likes

Wow, you’re like 2 hours away from me. Hope you have a nice trip!

0 Likes

Its for my holiday off half term. And im in lower Manhattan right now. I love New York city. Off to menphis tuesday then Houston

0 Likes

Happy 1k post kenny! Also, have fun in 'murica, home of the guns and drugs.

0 Likes

When are you gonna be in Houston?

0 Likes

Don’t get in Alex’s white van micky

0 Likes

I be in houston to go back to the Uk not actually staying in houston just catching my plane from there haha.
I been to the Statue of Liberty, Empire state building and just about to go to The world trade centre. Might aswell bring my British tissues.

0 Likes

For a British guy I have surely fulfilled my 4 days in the heart of America.
I visited the empire state, Statue of Liberty, been on a boat tour, 9/11 world trade centre and the museum, time square, grand central station and many more.
Today just getting my suitcases packed for my 7 pm (American time) for a 3 hour flight to Memphis.
(Mum wants to visit Graceland hence reason Memphis) spend 1 and a half days in Memphis then Thrusday night I go to Houston airprort for a 11 hour plane trip back to London Heathrow airport. Then a party with my girlfriend.

I have to say it has been a very fun and pleasant experience for me visiting the capital of America. I never knew how spectacular New York was (only saw on TV and shit) I love the American accents and they love the British.

0 Likes

Does anyone want to tell him?

0 Likes

Umm I don’t think the heart of the U.S. is in NYC. That’s more of the financial capital. The heart would be the Midwest and Texas.

0 Likes

The energy of New York can be exhilarating.

Our capital is Washington D.C. :D 

0 Likes

New york is where we hide our violent cops!

0 Likes

No no no daemones, that’s LA lol.

0 Likes

And seattle!

0 Likes

I’m home now really loved visitng America :slight_smile:

0 Likes

New Jersey is home to our toxic waste dumps!

0 Likes