New server!

Hey all,

I am please to announce that we are currently in progress of migrating to the new server! This server is far more capable than our last server, and has more slots available for others to join. We’re currently working out some of the kinks (and by “we,” I mean “x4n4th”) so bear with us for a little while. Some of the following things may occur for you if they haven’t already:

-Forum being displayed in plain text
-Forum not having the red and black “1337” theme
-<<Donator>> not displaying correctly in game
-Snapshot server (available to staff only at the moment) displaying same amount of players as main server
-Certain commands functioning improperly (haven’t seen it happen yet, but it’s inevitable when it comes to server migrations)

As usual, if you come across a bug in any way shape or form please report it to either myself or another staff member. The admins may be busy working on fixing issues, so it’s best just to let them work. Lastly, exploiting any bugs that may have come as a result of the migration could potentially result in punishment.

Look forward to seeing you all on the brand new server!

0 Likes

-Forum being displayed in plain text --Fixed

-Snapshot server (available to staff only at the moment) displaying same amount of players as main server

They are the same server

-Certain commands functioning improperly (haven’t seen it happen yet, but it’s inevitable when it comes to server migrations)

no :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Oh you just wait, someone is going to figure out how to delete towny, I just know it…

0 Likes

WAIT!!! Will I loose all my things!!!

0 Likes

Nope. It’s the exact same server, just moved to better hardware.

0 Likes

Phew!! Cuz I was like I will refuse to loose all my heads xD

0 Likes

hey why is the snapshot server only available to staff !? :’( :’( :’(

0 Likes

Because it is vanilla and doesn’t have any forms of protection and/or rollback.

0 Likes

thx kenny but i am not sure what that means ??? ??? ???

0 Likes

It means there is nothing in place yet to keep players from griefing.

0 Likes

The snapshot server wasn’t for all staff either, it was just for a few people to check out the newest snapshot at the time.

0 Likes