Need staff help!

Okay so, I found another one of those REALLY old tools from back when new tools were glowing as if enchanted, but were not enchanted. As you know, these items could potentially break the server. Well, when I click on it, it claims that I’m using a proxy and kicks me. Soooo I’d like this item removed. Thanks!

0 Likes

Lol, Those tools keep coming back. 

0 Likes

When you see me on just let me know where it is and I will try my best to remove it. 

0 Likes

Lol okay. I’ll be not afk in the server in about  10 minutes.

0 Likes

I remember that. I may or may not have made an inventory full of those tools back then… i think i burned them tho

0 Likes

If you end up finding more of them, just toss them on a cactus or in the fire. Thanks!

0 Likes

kenny, can i do the same to you, as a science experiment? 

0 Likes

Well, when I click on it, it claims that I’m using a proxy and kicks me. Soooo I’d like this item removed. Thanks!

The server kicks me and gives me the reason as being “Timed out: Proxy” or something to that effect. I can’t remove it on my own >_<

0 Likes

Well message a staff member on skype to get on and we’ll take care of it. all of our skype info is on here.

0 Likes

When I have free time I’ll do so. :3 

I have all of them on Skype already. I added most of 'em more than 12 months ago :smiley:

0 Likes