My ban apeal

Here I was. Walking down main street when suddenly… A GIANT MONSTER FELL OUT OF THE SKY AND ATE EVERYONE. Nah I’m just kiddin’. The real thing going on here is my ban appeal, you see I was banned of this small, not popular, stupid-staff server. I want to be unbanned due to my griefing and disrespecting staff (which I didn’t do). I mean, I swore a bit and placed some dirt blocks on my friends house and this helper made a big deal about it. And my friend didn’t care that I placed those blocks. So that’s it.

0 Likes

I kicked you out of my town for briefing, which no I shouldn’t have done. But you know telling me to stfu and all maybe wasn’t wise. So I do apologize for kicking you out of my town. 

2weyn1c.png

314drvb.png

1z3xt0p.png

2nq4akw.png

2wnvitv.png

sltel0.png

21aed87.png

x1hnjs.png

I will say though, that this probably wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t make a big deal out of you griefing gave when he didn’t care, and kicking you from my town. So for that, I apologize. I really do want you on the server, but I don’t like how you were and I did ask you to stop… I’m so sorry and I guess it is my fault that you are now banned and I’m sorry! I want you back…

0 Likes

The real thing going on here is my ban appeal, you see I was banned of this small, not popular, stupid-staff server. I want to be unbanned due to my griefing and disrespecting staff (which I didn’t do).

Starting off a ban appeal by disrespecting our servers staff and then immediatly disregarding any blame of disrespecting staff in the same post is pretty sloppy. Why do you want to play on our server if you are gonna curse our community members and trash talk our server in a ban appeal on our own forums? Unless I see you face your faults and man up, you will remained banned from our lovely community of players. Have a nice day.

0 Likes

I would like to add that he came on an alt account and started up yet again. He and gabebuilds were both banned (gabe should have been banned already but due to a fluke, was not) due to causing more problems and gabe cussing out poolson in french (google translate is a wonderful thing, especially if you have a chat logger in a separate window because multimc is cool). 

0 Likes

Infact. I think you are taking this a bit to seriously because I do think I should stay banned but Gabe has been playing the server for 4 years and I don’t want him to be banned because of me. I really like the server but I was getting mad. People should deserve a second chance and I know I won’t do what I did again and either will Gabe. 

0 Likes

Gabe has had second (and third and fourth) chances on the server. He wasn’t supposed to be unbanned in the first place, so he is not getting unbanned now.

0 Likes

1. Your ban appeal doesn’t show any real desire to come back to the server, but rather more as a jab to the community. It’s fine, I understand the frustration there, but it’s not much of an excuse.

2. Gabe was supposed to be banned anyway. We had done some work on the server previously that had essentially cleared the ban list.

3. Gabe has been given a bunch of chances to prove himself, but failed to do so every time.

4. Don’t blame yourself because of what Gabe did when he found out when you were banned. It isn’t your fault. You didn’t force him to do anything.

5. Unless we can see that you truly do want to come back to the server, we will not lift this ban. Calmly tell us what you did wrong, apologize (if you would like to), and tell us what you’re going to do to prevent it.

0 Likes

Also, Gabe hasn’t been playing on this current server for 4 years, he registered June of 2012

0 Likes