Mod Faction Abilities

It has come to my attention that many of you are suspicious of mod activities on the factions section of our server. I will see if I can highlight some key points that will put your mind at ease. 

1)Mods do not possess ANY moderation tools that do not pertain to chat specifically on factions. This means that they cannot /tp or /tpo, they can also not do /f home (faction) or any related command, nor can they roll back builds. 

2)On the factions server the mods are more like normal players, but remember they are also really good at Minecraft so it may seem like they are doing something illegal but it really is just a trick they know.

3)The staff do not hold any grudges on the factions server that will affect their decisions on the other servers. 

Remember first and foremost our staff team is there to help you, so if you are unhappy with something they may be doing please let them or me know and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

-Fluffy

0 Likes

Thank you for clarifying! I would, however, like to add that we do have /f home, but we need to stand still for 10 seconds just like everyone else does.

0 Likes

ಠ_ಠ

Kenny, he meant that we don’t have access to /f home <faction>…

0 Likes

Well in case anyone else misinterpreted it, I clarified it :smiley:

0 Likes