Mario Kart anyone?

Does anyone have Mario Kart 8, or Wii U for that matter?

0 Likes

No :frowning: , but assuming you do, can you tell me how it is?

0 Likes

Dude THEY’RE AMAZING!!!

0 Likes

I can’t bring myself to buy one…

0 Likes

Why is that? It’s great. There’s nothing wrong with it. I have one so I know that it isn’t bad. It has fun games, features, and great community functions. Not to mention it runs a smooth 1080p, with 60FPS constantly~

0 Likes

The Wii U is a good console, it’s just that it doesn’t have all the games some of us want to play. For example, I’m a big fan of the Battlefield series. EA doesn’t make any games in the series for Wii U, so it might not be a good console for me.

When it comes down to it, it’s not about the power or graphics or anything, it’s the selection the console offers. The Wii U has an excellent batch of first-party games, but that’s really all it has going for it.

0 Likes

There is a buncha new stuff coming in the near future that I think is going to bring the Wii U to the attention of a lot more people. Especially with the _new line of action figures _that are going to be produced through a partnership between JaksPacific and Nintendo. :smiley: That’s third party toys, mixed with first party BADASS VIDEO GAMES, First Party interactive figurines, and the great Indie Scene happening right now. If Mario Kart 8 sold 2.1 mil copies and moved 500k units, then imagine what Super Smash Brothers is gonna do! Totally gonna kick some booty. In my mind I’m thinking that, as soon as the next couple major hits are released, third-partys won’t be as afraid to touch Wii U’s more intricate infrastructure, and actually make something worthwhile on it.

0 Likes