Kits

This is just a thought, but I think that the admins should add in new kits for different ranked players. Such as builders should get a builders kit. Please comment your thoughts.

0 Likes

I approve :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I personally think it would be okay for newer players to have a couple, if not better kits from the start. I dont mind if its you use it once per [a long time probably] but they should be at least stone tools [sorry if i literally word the kit. I havent used it in 2 years], some food, torches, maybe leather armor. Every 2-5 days is a good spot for that. If not then do tools, food and armor separate so you can make them better times.

Edit: Didnt really finish my sentence properly. What i was entirely getting at is at the point im at [123k and every item in the game x10] i dont really have a need for kits. If you play on the server for like a week, i mean put effort in, you could have quite a bit and almost no need for kits. I personally see it that way at least although i could be narrow minded here.

0 Likes

I get what you are saying.

0 Likes

What the Gho7t is saying is what our line of thought was. We have 2 kits, /kit starter, and /kit done. They were intended to give you enough tools to get started, and quickly allow you to begin building your own stockpile. They are only available once a year so its more meant to be a 1 time thing. 

0 Likes

Except y’know, we still use them even now because were all weirdos, but yeah, they’re decent kits to get us all started

0 Likes

I agree with fluffy. What we always wanted in the server was for people to feel like they accomplished something. I believe that giving kits will make people bored faster.

0 Likes

Thanks for all the opinions

0 Likes