I'm not really sure if this is technically a new game.....

Well, as you can see by the title, I’m unsure. So let’s get to the point, shall we? 

I’m kinda slightly bored with vanilla minecraft, well, I can’t really play it smoothly atm, but I’ll get to that in a bit. I was wondering if anybody would like to play some MODDED survival with me! So I have a few favorite mods, The Crafting Dead, Oh Gaming’s Wild West, Orespawn, Biomes o’ Plenty and Tekkit Lite, but hey, I’m open to suggestions for different mods/modpacks. There are a few ways of going at this, we could 1. Run individual mods, which would take a bit to compile the ones we want, download them all and the rest of the steps, or 2. We could use Technic Platform (http://www.technicpack.net/ if you want to check it out) which is where people create modpacks and you just run them through Technic.

So I’m not really sure anybody wants to really do this at all, but hey I figured it was worth asking, and I’m also not sure if this is an overly optimistic outlook, but I’d like no more than 4 players. 

I think I’m going to go about the deciding process by picking the first people who reply asking to play with me, except for one special person who I very much wouldn’t let play with me at all, and I don’t think anybody else would want to play with him either. I won’t name names, but I think you guys know who it is. Alright it’s Fluffy4eva. Not really but I’m not gonna name names, but it’s fairly obvious.

TL;DR Modded survival, multiple ways of going at it, 4 people at max, 1st people to reply.

And of course you know me as

MRBOSSMAN56

0 Likes

Do you have a server? I’ll play with you.

0 Likes

If you run the server, i could play with you :-/

But, of course, no one likes to play with me :frowning:

(Plus i can only be on from 3-4pm PST Tues-Sat, but most of the day Sun/Mon)

0 Likes

Yep that’s a slight problem I forgot to mention, so my dad is kinda a security nut, and I’m not allowed to run a server, but I don’t think that it’s very intensive on a good computer… Yep nobody’s gonna want to play when I don’t have a server xD.

0 Likes

well i cant host one either, my parents are security nuts too :frowning:

0 Likes

When I was 13-14 my dad built me my own computer haha. Sure they had parental control, but that doesn’t help when I reformatted the computer and didn’t have it anymore mwahahaha.

0 Likes

haha

0 Likes

well my computer doesn’t have parental settings either, but im not allowed to port forward, and i dont trust hamachi/other similar progams

0 Likes

Ah

0 Likes

One word post, BAN HAMMA! (Kidding) 

I’m not into modded survival a lot. But Hamachi actually is a really trustworthy program.

0 Likes

Yes, Hamachi is completely safe, its just the other people on the hamachi network :-/

0 Likes

that’s why you set up a blacklisted server and add the people you want to the list.

0 Likes

blacklisted server

Do you mean Whitelisted Server? <3

0 Likes

Yes, whitelisted server. I was close lol

0 Likes

Yeah Whitelist Blacklist same thing.

0 Likes

Almost as close as being one order of magnitude off.

0 Likes

Sorry, kinda bumping this. I realize this isn’t gonna work out now, so if anybody’s interested, I’m gonna list some of my favorite mods:

Galactacraft, Applied Energistics, Industrial Craft, Build Craft, The Crafting Dead, ICBM, Tinkers Construct, Tropicraft, Twilight Forest, FUR3LL3O’s gun mod, Don’t Eat the Stone, Modular Powersuits, Not Enough Items. Those are my favorites, have a nice day

0 Likes

I only use Optifine, Macro Keybinding, and Zan’s Minimap.

I did try some other survival mod. It was fun, except for the fact that I cheated at it, lol.

A good website to download mods from without having to go into files is:

skydaz.com

0 Likes

Isn’t Zan’s minimap kind of cheating since you can see where people are on the minimap? I know its not that big, but it still covers like 4 chunks around you in every direction.

0 Likes

I’ve used it for awhile now and I’ve never been told off about it. I even asked Fluffy if I could use it.

0 Likes