I switched my minecraft name

We are well aware that people are now able to change their accounts names, but doing so will result in our server not recognizing the new name and therefor setting you as a new player. This does not mean you will loose everything such as stats or towns. We just need to manually replace each previous username with the new one so you can regain access to your items.

Please post your old account name and your new one here in a single post so we can address each player accordingly, thank you.

Format:

Old Name: [Enter Previous Username]

New Name: [Enter New Username]

Reason: [Not required, but why not tell us why you picked your new username and why you changed it]

0 Likes

Old Name: Sean2k11

New Name: Xander

Reason:  What my associates call me.

0 Likes

Old Name : Micky075

New Name:  Micky0753

Reason:  PSN account name and GTA login 

0 Likes

Your permissions should be fixed now

0 Likes

And my emerald donator status

0 Likes

What…YOU’RE SEAN? I thought you died…

Old Name:  dirtbikes95

New Name: Dirtbikes95 

Reason:  I wanted a capital :smiley:

0 Likes

A bit off topic. I’m actually his brother, take a look at my other post’s for a bit of a short-hand explanation. I’m sure Konig want’s to keep this strictly for addressing the username issues.

0 Likes

Thank you Xander, dirtbikes, please keep this post on topic at all times, this is no place for those comments.

0 Likes

Not knowing it would be problematic on the server. Because of my name change, I lost my donor status (emerald level), I can no longer get into my chests, and I lost all of the 425,000 creeper souls that I had to my name. It would be much appreciated if a solution to this problem could be found as soon as possible. I am unable to play on this server as usual, if this not resolved.

My old name was: Zeptis18

My new name is: Zeptis

0 Likes