I need your help

So, as most of you know, I used to live in Ohio. When I lived there, my sister made a friend named Michaela. Michaela had a brother named Lucas, who became a good acquaintance of mine. Three days ago, I received word that Lucas had died in a plane crash. He was only 20 years old, and was a freshman studying medicine on a wrestling scholarship. This loss is tragic and is difficult for his family, as well as his friends’ family (including my own). The reason that I’m making this announcement is because his family is having a difficult time paying the expenses incurred when a loved one passes on. His sister has created a donation campaign to help pay for some of these expenses, and I know that they would appreciate it if you donated. Since I know that most of us aren’t able to donate for various reasons, the next best thing we could ask of you is to share it through other forms of social media.

The campaign is here:

http://www.gofundme.com/do54k4

Please note that I am not telling you that you have to donate or share, I’m just asking if you wouldn’t mind taking the time to do either of these options. If you’re unable and/or unwilling to do either, that’s perfectly fine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, as well as your consideration.

Humbly,

ikilledkenny

0 Likes