Glad to see improvement.

I’m writing this gleefully as I can say that our community has shown much improvement over the last few weeks. There have been more players on the server for longer periods of time, as well as many many improvements made to the server including another gain in the chat system. There is much hope for the server from what I can see.

0 Likes

I’m very happy to come home from work to find 4 people online!

0 Likes

The server is doing great, and it’s only going to get better!

If anyone reading this has some ideas/suggestions for the server, feel free to run them by me.

0 Likes

There were, at one point, 12 people online, maybe even 13.

0 Likes

Kenny, how’s about you stop spending money on a free to play game and join us?!

0 Likes

Yay! Kenny we need to setup your shop

0 Likes

I never spent any money, that was the best part!

And I would join you, but every time I log in everyone is AFK, so I usually leave and do something else.

0 Likes

“Takes devices that aren’t used to gamestop, get money for them, take that and buys in game credits for a free to play game”

Yeah, not paying any money alright. Your right to bitch about “money grab” games has been revoked!

0 Likes

Ok, fair enough. The only exception to this rule has to be Elder Scrolls Online though. That is, legitimately, a money grab. Sixty bucks for the game, thirty per month, and microtransactions (I think, not completely sure), THAT is the pinnacle of money grabs.

0 Likes

For forum moderators, you guys do a crappy job of staying on topic, lol.

So now back on topic, yeah it’s always nice to see more and more people showing up everyday.

0 Likes

Psh, moderators aside, we have difficulty staying on topic.

But yes, contact me if you have any ideas for the server so I can explain to you why it can’t happen :stuck_out_tongue: (It probably can, that’s just a joke).

0 Likes

^ THIS

0 Likes

^ THAT

0 Likes

This was already derailed so why not

0 Likes

And yet we are the ones left in charge of this place

0 Likes

We gotta be honest with ourselves here: if we didn’t derail every thread, nobody would post. We just have too much fun.

0 Likes

how many pastas were online? 00fish? Cool!

0 Likes

^

0 Likes

My Arrow is bigger  :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

I’ll have you know my arrow is of average size.

^

See? Average.

0 Likes