Forum Rules

I’m going to give you a little advice. There’s a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball. If you follow our rules you are the ball, and the “things” will be good.

Our rules are as follows,

1. You must respect all members and staff on the website. We are not here to fight each other.

2. Avoid using bad language and if you do, keep it to a minimum.

3. Keep all problems you have with other players off of the threads and in the “Barnyard” board.

4. Do not post on threads just to simply post.

5. Keep all posts in a thread on topic.

6. Interpretation of all rules is left to the staff of the forums.

7. We are here to have fun. Let us keep it that way.

8. Do not “Hijack” threads or post, which basically means do not post anything in the idea of drawing attention towards your problem and away from the original post’s issue. This is very annoying and not needed, we will get to you please be patient.

9. Do not ask for promotions.

10. No quote chains, only pull the information you are replying to from the quote.

11. "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. " - Matthew 7:12

We work on a DPS (Dynamic Punishment System) This means that the punishment will have a variable dependence on the infraction. If you are afraid that you can’t take the punishment, it is best that you don’t make the infraction.

0 Likes

:slight_smile: Ok!

0 Likes

sounds good to me!  :smiley:

0 Likes

Fair enough rules I can approve of those rules.

0 Likes

Way to wait 7 months after the initial post and give us your stamp of approval.  ::slight_smile:

0 Likes

Lel

0 Likes

And the winner for the oldest bumped thread ever is…

0 Likes

Someone spam posted so i replied

0 Likes

Can confirm, I deleted the spam post and midnights pointless post to shiifts. That is all.

0 Likes

So shiift’s post can stay but you delete mine? Wow…

0 Likes

kill confirmed…

Is this off topic enough?

Does it even matter anymore?

0 Likes