Favorite Games Of All Time!

Title says it all. What are your three favorite games of all time?

One: Halo 3. I played this for ages with my cousins and my older brother, we would play massive infection matches, and it was times I want to remember forever :smiley:

Two: Destiny. This game is new, but it’s utterly amazing. I’m having so much fun with it. Me, my brother, and his friend are doing FireTeam matches on hard mode. We’re level 8’s doing level 11 and 12 stuff, which is almost impossible. (I also enjoying ramming them off the map with my sparrow :slight_smile:

Three: COD 4: This has a special place, it was one of the first COD games I’ve played! It was amazing…

0 Likes

MW2 instant classic. I would love to see a remake without all of the new bs. Maybe a few more mechanics and such. Mw2 was my first cod so it is ofc dear to my heart.

Destiny. Epic music and graphics, although bungie(need I say more) you haven’t been able to get me off of it since. (Oh oh oh oh[kenny gets it{but he doesn’t actually}])

Minecraft ofc

0 Likes

2difficult4me sometimes honestly. The first game i really got into was Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis on the XBox. Incredible game for its time and i still love it.

I also enjoy Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8 2nd Offense. Very few people seem to have played this game which i guess it makes sense as its older. I just love shooting cars lol.

If we are talking about CoD my favorite is tied Cod4 and 5. Cant choose on those two as they both were perfect imo. Black Ops is a close second.

Surprisingly im one of the few to not like Halo. I dont know why i just dont enjoy it. Ill probably have to give it a go again just to see if i was crazy or something.

Tbh, i really enjoyed Battlefield 3 in its heyday. It was just so satisfying getting 100+ kills and not even having a great k/d but just helping the team out.

Obviously, minecraft has to be up there also. I couldnt ever forget about it.

I would say in order: Vigilante 8, Cod4/5, 2nd Offense, JPOG, Minecraft, Battlefield 3. [For the ones i listed. If i had like 2 hours i could talk forever and come up with other random junk] 

Edit: Fixed typing because i suck at it.

0 Likes

Minecraft, Half-Life Series, most of the Halo series, Cod 4/5/black ops, Terraria, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, Don’t Starve, the Counter-Strike series (minus Condition Zero ofc), The Elder Scrolls Series, Civilization Series, Bioshock Series, GTA Series, uh, thats all I can think of right now, too many good games :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: The Portal series, Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us, The Fallout Series, ZELDA!!!, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast + Jedi Academy, etc.

Edit: The classics too :smiley: Pacman, Super Mario Bros, Tetris, Pong

0 Likes

Holy mother teresa on the hood of a mercedes benz thats a lot of games :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Alex: " I like pong too … as long as its the kind with beer … " 

EDIT: Only kidding Alex lol

0 Likes

There are a lot of good games. Hush. Or I’m just easily manipulated by modern technology and video games  :smiley:

Which one is Alex? It’s been a long time, sorry  :lol: WAIT. Devore?  :lol:  :lol: Idk  :frowning:  Yay faces.

0 Likes

Nah i wasnt being rude just thats like 30+ games lol. Just seemed like a lot. Coming from the person who likes a crap load of games to so i shouldnt really be saying anything xD

0 Likes