Community build

To 1337 members,

I am going to start up a long term event regarding my town Keralis outpost.
This applies for builders who make quality builds.

Since Yolopabsgames started a town in one of my outpost I came to the conclusion that 1337 members can help out as well this can include staff.
Their is a 3 week limit that the member has to build in. If the build gets abandoned then I will simply remove it or try to finish it.

Town theme must consist of Medieval.

You can build whatever you choose could be a home, spawn, road, lamps anything you choose must be medieval.

Your probably thinking what’s in it for me?

Well if you choose to help then you will get the materials that you need to make the build, possibly money depending on the quality and your name on the build saying you built it.

If this starts and finishes well I might consider making my outpost the town. Ie. /town spawn will take you to the outpost.

Entry’s please reply to this post or message me in game. I will then decided yes or no whether I should allow you to build.

People who volunteered to help:

1. Devore07
  2. Dirtbikes95

There is more space available and this will be an on going event to the end of this year and into the new year.

Please note there will be money taken off from the price if loads of materials has been given out.

Ya know, I should do this! I haven’t built anything in a while, so I should spend a bit more time on this server and do at least something besides get onto people and crack my whip! I’m totally down for this, just set aside a nice, decent size plot for me and next week I shall get on it!

I can always count on Devore!

Where ever their is space you may take!
I haven’t set any plots yet due to this was started like 6 days ago. Depending on the quality of the build You recieve a nice sum of money (Better start selling diamonds) however if I don’t have the right amount of cash I will get it and pay it off gradually (this is not a way for me to not pay you I will pay you back or you can ban me for scamming a staff member < which I never do)

You probably still hate me for me trying to get you out of here, But I’m done with that, Can I join? I need a good build projects to put in my portfolio. I can provide my own materials. I’m not the best at building but I can do quite good, I’ve been learning.

Well yea I am still pissed about you. However your helping everyone out for taking part and I like to see people helping 1 another.

I give you a chance. When ever you can come on I set up space for you

Thanks man! DAYUM, Your quick to respond.[quote name=“Micky075” post=“12889” timestamp=“1383931350”]

Well yea I am still pissed about you. However your helping everyone out for taking part and I like to see people helping 1 another.

I give you a chance. When ever you can come on I set up space for you
[/quote]

I got it set to any new comments on any post I make it emails me and I got my Phone on me all day and it notifies me. :slight_smile:

Anyway before I start changing the subject.

Do you want to come on now and set it all up or when? Just tell me a time or date.

PLEASE NOTE (All members):  Keralis permissions will be on when I go offline. The permission will go off when I’m online.

I’d suggest recruiting a player just to toggle permissions when needed. They’d need to be ACTIVE.

I don’t have town assistants. Except Alek4032 which is barely online.

Both plots have been made.

Devore your chests for materials are near your plot. (The space near your chests is your building space) will show you when your on.

As for Dirtbikes your plot is on a hill and will show you when you log in or I next see you.

Soon as you have seen it then whenever your ready you can begin.