Boattruck3000 - Server Build Grief

The server build made by Konig_Wolf53 has been briefed again, and this time by boattruck3000. Now, this build IS in wilderness, though it is still a build partially attached to the 1337clan town’s area. Beacons were indeed stole from the bridge, which I assume are those being displayed in his town. These are the pictures I have taken:

2088kqv.png

2vlpu7p.png

zvbhjc.png

v3dnaa.png

jgtvk7.png

2mhc30i.png

r717qq.png

2z9d27b.png

9kotqd.png

0 Likes

I did the same thing (because of a misunderstanding with the rules about griefing in the wilderness) :’( I had to give the stuff back, but I don’t remember if I was ever punished or not…

0 Likes

Heck, i bet i did that once or twice not even thinking about it -facepalm- Why must i have been a moron?

0 Likes

I feel bad for making this a thread instead of saying something to him personally, especially since its not the worst thing that’s happened on the server. So I’d like to apologize to you boat.

0 Likes

Your good man. Erm i dont know how he will take it but if it were me and i did something wrong i would like to be notified, no matter how lol. That being said, i guess you could remove this post if you are worried because i could understand being upset maybe for something minor as this. [Just IMO, sorry i get kooky sometimes]

0 Likes

Im sooooo sorry about this, I will give the items backs immediately. I had no idea it was a server build.

0 Likes

Sorry about what happened ShiiFT, why isn’t it claimed though?

0 Likes

It wasn’t claimed because it was World Guarded. I guess this is no longer the case, I can go back over it and claim the land for the 1337server town. 

Boattruck, its not a big deal, just hand the beacons back to a staff member who can replace them. Im not concerned about any other materials 

0 Likes

Already done, and I claimed the bridge under my town until its ready to be claimed under the 1337server town.

0 Likes

Oh no my precious bridge! No worries though, we can rebuild and correct the protection issues. Thanks Fluffy.

0 Likes