Battlefield 4

Hi everyone! I’m starting up an official platoon for Battlefield 4 and welcome anyone who wants to join. It’s going to be for PC and will be headed by myself. Tomorrow, we’ll be able to preload the game so we can play it once it is released (which would be 29OCT13 at 9AM my time, which is Pacific).

That said, add me on Origin whenever you can! My username is “1ikilledkenny” (without quotes, durr). For now, let’s talk about BF3 and stuffs.

0 Likes

BF3 and BF4 are pretty much the same…

0 Likes

Your still logging in then I see.

Also Kenny you saying PC version does this mean I need to pay for BF3 on PC or is it free?

0 Likes

You have to buy BF4 for PC just like you do any other game :smiley:
Instead of getting it for xbox or something, get it for computer (provided your computer can handle it)

0 Likes

Of course i am. Just because [Bannable words are said here, so i am censoring them :3]. I still like to get on here and talk with everybody.
*yawn* its late… someone remind me tomorrow to change my sig :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

The way Micky gets a game is not buying paying for it :slight_smile:

0 Likes

You can’t pirate this game and expect it to work online, if that’s what you’re implying.

0 Likes

I thought this game was still in beta testing mode, Gee, I need to get with the program.

0 Likes

It comes out today. They just enabled access to the BF4 version of Battlelog. From there, you can view all your stats, access battlepacks, and see what upgrades will be availible for what guns. Plus you can check it you from your phone, which is pretty neat, too :smiley:

0 Likes

Oh it finally came out? That means I can enjoy playing GTA again! All the little kids will have moved on to BF4!

0 Likes

They’re not necessarily little kids, but most of them are you-know-whats. And just wait for CoD:G to come out!

0 Likes

The truth of what you guys are saying is cracking me up

0 Likes

pfffft, no way my computer could handle it, it can barely handle minecraft!

0 Likes