Banned players rejoining the server.

All,

We discovered that banned users are able to get back into the server without any form of bugs, mods, or glitches. If you see a banned user, ignore anything they say and act as if they aren’t there. Immediately contact me via Skype (kennythecoastie) or Steam (ikilledkenny1) and inform me. If I am not available, contact Devore (devore07 on Skype) or Konig (konig.wolf53 on Skype). For now, we have a workaround we can use to keep banned users off of the server.

Thank you for your cooperation,
ikilledkenny (or afkenny to some of you).

0 Likes

Supposedly, i’ve been banned for 10 years… but dont worry, i will wait…

0 Likes

I’ll increase it if you’d like :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I saw a banned player on last night! He is a loser and named ikilledkenny!

(devore07 and ikilledkenny like this)

0 Likes

This is what I am talking about. There is a reason your account was deleted. I don’t know how else to put it so I’ll put it bluntly: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS COMMUNITY. Because you refuse to accept this reality, I will see to it that your IP is banned from the server and the forums as well. This is something I was hoping we wouldn’t have to do since your sister will be affected by it, but seeing as our standard forms of separation just don’t work with you I have no choice.

[list]
[*]Do not create another account
[*]Do not attempt to log into the server via your own account and any other account you have access to
[*]Do not contact any staff of this server in any way
[/list]

0 Likes