Ban Appeal For Midnightgoddess1

IGN: Midnightgoddess1

Who banned me: devore07

Reason for Ban: abusing teleport command(s) for acquiring PlayerHeads

Why I feel like I should be unbanned: I never had my appeal, and I have matured a lot, and now seriously understand that heads aren’t worth it and that I really shouldn’t obsess over them as much as I did, and go to the extents that I did. Also I realize I was a stuck up bitch and caused a lot of problems, but I’m better now. I just want to go on the server and continue building from where I left off, and not to interact with the community as much as I did (Not because I don’t like you guys, I just want to be able to go back to relaxing and building on that server without dealing with drama lol)

What will I do if I get unbanned: Build. Keep to myself. That kind of thing.

Additional Notes: No matter what they say, caps lock IS cruise control for cool :slight_smile:

Inspiration for making this: dirtbikes95 <3

P.S. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes

Everyone’s opinion is their own, don’t start a flame war, but don’t be afraid to leave your thoughts below

0 Likes

With the server being under maintenance and everyone coming back together again, I see it fitting that some bans be lifted. I know this is my opinion, and just my opinion can’t make things happen, but I believe it fit that an urban is due here as well.

ALSO: I was a catalyst most of the times for thins that happened on the server… SO…

0 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. But. I’m here so I’ve gotta ask a few blonde questions – What do you mean by “an urban is due here”? Also, what do you mean by “I was a catalyst most of the times for this that happened”? :smiley: Sorry, I’m Stupid XD

0 Likes

IGN: Midnightgoddess1

Who banned me: devore07

Reason for Ban: abusing teleport command(s) for acquiring PlayerHeads

Why I feel like I should be unbanned: I never had my appeal, and I have matured a lot, and now seriously understand that heads aren’t worth it and that I really shouldn’t obsess over them as much as I did, and go to the extents that I did. Also I realize I was a stuck up bitch and caused a lot of problems, but I’m better now. I just want to go on the server and continue building from where I left off, and not to interact with the community as much as I did (Not because I don’t like you guys, I just want to be able to go back to relaxing and building on that server without dealing with drama lol)

What will I do if I get unbanned: Build. Keep to myself. That kind of thing.

Additional Notes: No matter what they say, caps lock IS cruise control for cool :slight_smile:

Inspiration for making this: dirtbikes95 <3

P.S. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes

Everyone’s opinion is their own, don’t start a flame war, but don’t be afraid to leave your thoughts below

Fite me m8. Lul jk. But i didnt realize you were banned. :confused: Imo very few deserve to be banned. Idk the context but i dont like removing people from the server unless they commit something horrendous.

Edit: I cant spell “they” i guess.

0 Likes

I forget what you were even banned for, but like me, you were an annoying problem in the community, and were banned. I would like to see you unbanned because I know for a fact you’ve learned your lesson :smiley:

(Just keep tight security on your account, make sure DJ doesn’t hop on)

0 Likes

I meant unban hahaha, and the second part, I mean I started a lot of the problems, and I admit to that. I think you should be unbanned! :smiley:

0 Likes

BAD 

0 Likes

Bad? *Cowers in corner*

0 Likes

Shiift from da hood sayin urban and crap.

0 Likes

Yes, I know I’m not one to talk, but we’re done with this dj business.

0 Likes

I think Midnight should get unbanned because unlike lots of people who got banned, she was not an annoying little prick. i hope she gets unbanned.

0 Likes

Dirtbikes, he’s right, but thanks for the tip. I think I’ve handled that issue. But please just drop that topic (both of you). Thanks for the feedback though everyone  :smiley:

Post more feedback and/or discuss more if you want, but I’m gonna wait for devore to post because he’s gonna have the final decision, plus it has to do with him, so I at least want to hear his thoughts.

0 Likes

*cough cough* paging @devore07 to reply *cough*

0 Likes

Your appeal is still under consideration, please be patient.

0 Likes