Awesomenauts

Awesomenauts - a very simple MOBA with lots moar platforming. It has an awesome soundtrack, an awesome character roster, and an awesome community.

I recommend you look into it. Maybe even take a step further and invest in this:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ronimo/awesomenauts-starstorm?ref=category

0 Likes

I hear this game is… Awesome  8)

Sorry, I just wanted to be the first one to say it :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Good News Everyone!

This is the last week of Ronimo’s Kickstarter event, Awesomenauts: Starstorm, and to celebrate how far they’ve gotten and to raise some attention to push to the last stretch goal, Awesomenauts is Free to play this week on Steam!

The game itself is also 50% off. Some of the major skin packs are 50% off as well!

(This week only… or until they feel the urge to put their game on sale again.)

If you happen to take a gander at it, look me up. I’d be happy to play a private match with you.

If you happen to take a gander at it and don’t like me very much… Then maybe Devore can show you what’s up.

Edit: The Game itself (Awesomenauts) is actually 66% off, while the skin packs are 50% off

0 Likes

Alright, if you haven’t jumped on the 66% off deal, I’m sorry to say that the sale is over :frowning: however, there is still a two day window left to back this Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ronimo/awesomenauts-starstorm

If you select the first $15 dollar pledge you will get rights for the game AND the DLC when it’s released later this year.

Please note Ronimo won’t send you the game until the kickstarter has officially ended, and even then it’s going to take them a bit to sort through all the (currently) 6,272 backers to get them their respective codes.

Happy Gaming Everyone.

0 Likes

Since Tbone is suggesting people back a kickstarter, I’d like to add this.

When it comes to backing kickstarter campaigns, you’re donating money, not buying something. It’s important to remember that the kickstarter could fail. It’s a risk you take, but the outcome is sweet should everything come together. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you need to exercise extreme caution when it comes to backing kickstarter campaigns. Underfunding/overfunding (developers become lazy/try to add too many features if overfunded) of a project can totally ruin something and you won’t see that money again. Don’t let this deter you from buying it, I’m just saying be smart with your money. Sometimes it’s better to wait.

0 Likes

Springboarding from what Kenny said: do you research! I know how easy it is to be lazy and listen to a couple of people on the internet and then make an “accurate” assumption, but it’s best to do your own research. I have been slowing dabbling in stocks recently to help me fund college and my personal escapades, and the BIG secret in doing so is to know and understand the company you’re investing in, either with shares or a kickstarter campaign.

Also, it is written in the agreement you sign with the kickstarter programs that they are legally bound to provide what they have promised pre-contract. Your money isn’t deducted from your account until after the campaign has closed it’s funding stage as well (unless you do what some people did and pay via paypal, which you are charged upfront instead of waiting for it to hit your bank account).

TL;DR: RESEARCH WHAT YOU’RE INVESTING IN!

(sidenote: as someone who has spent countless hours on awesomenauts, Ronimo has put a LOT of time and effort into the game and their community, keeping a game like this live for over a year now is impressive; even more so is that their community has grown from a couple thousand players to a TON of players)

0 Likes