A new Admin

Please welcome Devore07 as a new member of the Admin team. 

With the lack of online administrators we hope that Devore07 will help fill the gap.

Devore now has access to our server - “He can update / install plugins!”

You can now address any concerns, plugin requests, trolls to Devore.

0 Likes

Well, I guess it’s time for me to do admin stuff! Thanks X4n4th for the promotion and I hope to help the server even more in the coming future!

0 Likes

How’s fixing all the stuffs devore? Just kidding, congratulations!

0 Likes

Now you let another American part of an admin team. DEVORE you better not ditch us like Kymera did or god have mercy on your soul.
Congratulations man :slight_smile: was a matter of time till they offer you that rank well deserved. Was a very good staff memeber at the time and looking forward to see improvements. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

You can now address any concerns, plugin requests, trolls to Devore.

This ^^^^

0 Likes

Devore has always been a kind helpful staff member, and I am happy for him! Seems a well earned and deserved promotion. I mean… we should PROBABLY stop complimenting him though… His head may swell up. hehe 

0 Likes

Congratz devore! Hope you don’t resign like I did haha. I’m still waiting for X4n4th to fix my name on the forums. Maybe you can overtake that task.

0 Likes

You can change your name :smiley:

0 Likes

I have a concern with this: It needs to be stated that even though Dev is now an admin, he is in no way cooler than me :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

agreed

0 Likes

/ban ikilledkenny

Reason: Bitch please!

0 Likes

^ I agree

0 Likes

/dan

0 Likes

/potato devore07

Reason: Do I even need one?