2nd Public forum!!

Hey all, in light of recent events i thought it might be a good idea to have another public forum! Its the same rules as last time, one member form each town, and all of the staff members. I will have it this Sunday if more then 6 towns are in attendance, if not it will be next Sunday, please let me know if you will be attending.

-Mike

Gee! Who would’ve thought that another forum would be convenient…
      Considering unaided is taking a forced vacation I’m guessing I’ll take his place as JV representative unless icewolf568 has an objection to it… In any case, someone will show up for JV. Count us in

Sarcasm and JV’s attendance noted

I can attend for Divinity’s Reach if there are no objections.

Konig for Haverton checking in.

Daylon mayor will be attending! :smiley:

What time sunday

~SyMadude23

The time will be 9PM eastern standard. and devore and konig, you are both staff so another member from your town is allowed to attend.

Does that mean I cannot represent my own town or just that I can be there, along with another town member? Firebert was the only other assistant and since he is gone, wertoy36, also staff, is now the town assistant and I have no one else I would like there to represent.

You most certainly can be both, i just want to make it aware that you are allowed to bring another person that is a non staff member. this is supposed to be so that town members can talk to us staffie type people

Well, i’d join if it wasn’t in the middle of the night on a sunday haha :stuck_out_tongue:

So… I’m getting mixed signals… did the meeting happen or not?

No, it is scheduled for Sunday, February 17th 2013

U are lucky my school has off Monday but might be hitting up the club on Sunday night so I don’t think I can make it sorry guess gonna be out till late

[color=limegreen]>hitting up club on Sunday
>club on Sunday
>Sunday[/color]
WHO GOES TO A CLUB ON SUNDAY???  :stuck_out_tongue:

People who don’t have school Monday and nothing better to do :smiley:

Ah crap… I forgot to say that I would attended… but I know it’s too late now but I would love to come this time.

So… xDuecez for MorningWood

its not to late, the meeting was pushed back to this Sunday due to lack of people.

I would also like to attend! I’m probably too late though, 1 minute before it starts! :smiley: