can the server be updated please sorry if it is an inconvenience :frowning: i have accidently updated my minecraft

We have to wait for all of the plugins to be updated as well as craftbukkit so that we can update to 1.5. If you can google search for a 1.4.7 download until then, that’d be great. Best bet is we might even wait for 1.5.1 to come out so that there are big fixes in a lot of the added features as 1.5 is very buggy, but we’ll see. In the meantime, please be patient while we update :slight_smile:

1.5 Craftbukkit has come out but it’s in development mode which will mean things being glitchy and buggy and maybe not even working properly.

May not? if you read the comments on the most recent dev build it says it still needs to detect if the player is standing on solid ground… it may be a while.

Next thing they probably should do is see if there’s a keyboard detected :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a PEBKAC error to me.

For those of you who don’t know how to Google, that’s “Problem Exists between Keyboard and Chair.” And for those of you who don’t know how to joke, that means the people developing CraftBukkit are idiots. I don’t have much room to talk since I don’t know anything about code and commands. Especially commands. LOL HOW DO I TOWNY? IT’S /TOWNYADMIN RESET, RIGHT?

(devore07 likes this)

thanks guys for the info :slight_smile:

anyone know a good website that has a 1.47 minecraft download

Download multiMC and create an instance of 1.4.7. It’ll help walk you through it as well :slight_smile:

Bukkit.org is where I get my craftbukkits.

… He’s talking about a Minecraft jar instance file, not about craftbukkit lol.

Oh god my mistake! Woke up on the floor today wasn’t good LOL

And you passed out the night before due to lack of sleep while playing Minecraft? Right? C’mon Micky the first step is admitting you have a problem xD

Ever tried waking up on the floor? IT IS SCARY! let alone waking up eating food <-- in which I have done before.

I don’t even…

WAAAY to off topic